Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week is top ten books when you want something light and fun. Years ago I read so many light and fun books. To find a light, fun book that is written well can be a challenge.
1. Anything by Sophie Kinsella. All of her books are light and fun, even when dealing with issues like amnesia and death. I love her stand alone books. However, her Shopholic series is definitely a fun read too.
2. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. Beauty queens stranded on a desert island. What could be more light and fun than that?
3. Anything by Meg Cabot. I have read only a few books by Meg Cabot. When I think of her books, I think light and fun.
4. Anything by Jen Lancaster. Her memoir books make me laugh.
5. Fly me to the Moon by Allison Noel. I really enjoyed this book. I know a lot of people don’t really enjoy this one, but I did. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to read one of her series. I do have to say that the reviews scared me off on those.
6. Meeting Mr. Wrong: The Romantic Misadventures of a Southern Belle by Stephanie Snowe. This book is so short, but it is great. What it lacks in length, it gains in hilarity. The perfect book for the beach or a hot summer day.
7. Queen Bee of Mimosa Branch by Haywood Smith. I love books set in the south. This one is fun and the main character has a great attitude.
8. Amy and Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. Road trip!!!
9. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Most of Nicholas Sparks deal with heavy issues and I would not consider light reads. This one is an exception. This would be a great book to read on a plane.
10. Someday Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham. This one just came out, but it is definitely light and fun. The 90’s and fast story. Win and win.
What light and fun books are a must read for you??