This week at the Broke and the Bookish the top ten is dealing with tough issues.
I noticed most of the books I picked are non-fiction books. Here is my list in no particular order.
1. Columbine by Dave Cullen
2. 102 Minutes by Jim Dyer and Kevin Flynn
3. Omnivore’s Dilemma by Michael Pollen
4. Survival in Auschwitz by Primo Levi
5. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
6. A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer
7. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
8. Rape of Nanking by Iris Chang
I guess that is only eight, but they are all great books. If you can handle tough issues, I recommend you pick them up.