Top Ten Tuesday this week, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish, is the top ten things on our bookish bucket list. I swear I could make a long, long list of all the things I want to do, bookish or not.
In no particular order here is my list.
10. Take a vacation somewhere for a week, hopefully longer, with just food and books on the agenda.
9. Try to read all the books. I mean ALL the books. Of course, I know I can’t read all the books, but I want to keep reading at a good pace.
8. Read over 100 books in a year, with 300 pages or more in each book.
7. Have my own place with lots of storage for books AND be settled so I don’t have to move that many books.
6. Attend Book Expo America and any other bookish gatherings.
5. Visit as many libraries as I can and just wander around them.
4. Visit as many bookstores as I can and just wander around them.
3. Find a really cool bookclub and join it.
2. Meet my favorite authors and go to more book signings.
1.Walk around all the cool places I have read about.
What would you have on your bookish bucket list?