So, I wasn’t going to do Bout of Books. In fact, I have never really done a read-a-thon. I always seem to find that it is during a really busy time, or I feel like I won’t be able to read a lot. Then I realized if not now, when. I just need to go for it. Here is my TBR for what I am attempting to read next week.
- Smile by Raina Telgemeier
- Zane and the Hurricane by Rodman Philbrick
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Let me first say that it is doubtful that I will actually read all five of those books. Especially if I am as busy as I was last week. However, it is always good to have choices.
If you want to do Bout of Books, sign up here. Are you participating in Bout of Books 11.0?