The Mid Year book freak out was created by A Book So Fathomless. See the original post here.
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2014.
This is difficult, but I will go with Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2014.
Cress by Marissa Meyer
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to.
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
It has to be The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
5. Biggest disappointment.
Paper Towns by John Green
6. Biggest surprise.
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
7. Favourite new author. (Debut or new to you)
8. Newest fictional crush.
Warner from the Shatter Me series
9. Newest favourite character.
Park Sheridan from Eleanor and Park
10. Book that made you cry.
I haven’t cried reading a book this year, but the one that would be tear worthy would be The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
11. Book that made you happy.
Dragonbreath by Ursula Vernon
12. Favourite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
The Book Thief
13. Favourite review you’ve written this year.
Ugh, don’t remind me I have been terrible at reviews this year.
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
The Retribution of Mara Dyer *grabby hands*